Wednesday, February 22, 2006

*Yey! Balik blogging acoh!..=)*

Yes u heard it right. Finally balik blogging na aq. Hay.. it's been a long timesince I last posted. Imagine, September pa yung last post ko then now lang aq ulit nakapagpost. Hay, dami na nangyari. Tulad na lang nung wala na kami. Yup, i'm SINGLE again. I have realized that it's more enjoyable if I am single. Pero still, i'm happy that I have experienced having a relationship. Atleast minahal ko din ung tao kahit papano.

Hay hayun..Four months have passed out at masaya naman ako. Sometimes I'm a magnet ofunluckiness talaga but mostly my life is okay naman.

Today, We had our Sabayan Pagbigkas in Filipino subject. Guess what? Our group got the highest score and individually I was graded 98 (the highest score!) by Mrs. Santander. Grabeh, nakakainis nga gitna pa ako despite the fact that I have still not memorized the all the actions and the poem as well. Oh well but still ok lang it turns out good naman. Biruin mo nakakuha paako ng 98? Oh cOme on..aztig!..\m/ Nagpunta ang isa sa mga parties para sa student council sa room namen. It was the AMP (Achiever's Movement Party) Hay asa pa sila iboboto ko boboto ko sa kabila kc mas maraming abad eh. Hehe..=p Ang ganda pala ng boses nung isa dun c Fajardo pero di ko un crush duh. Kanina din para akong sabog di ko mapaliwanag bat ang ingay ko kanina hay ewan mukha kong sira kanina eh pano sabog din ung mga kasama ko cla karen bah naman eh nako..haha..=p

Luvlyf? hmmm.. wala nga eh. Pero andami kong crush at kung kani-kanino pa ako nalilink! Oh well ung iba naman nalilink saken eh ok lang kc minsan crush ko cla pero meron din ung mga tikal na feeling talaga at akala nila natutuwa aq malink xa kanila! mga Losers talaga!..


I'm happy for my friend, Glendale. Hmmm.. the reason is a secret but i'm really happy for her talaga. Oh wait! Lapit na nga pla JS namin. Gosh, this coming friday (feb 24) na. Hay La pa q susuot eh pero kanina I was with my Mam Santander and we are in a botique kc she's looking for a top for the js. Waaa.. c mam naman ginawa akong barbie! Hehe =pShe make me fit a dress and sabi nia it looks good on me. Hehe naflattered ako dun. I like the dress naman din eh. Nakakatuwa c mam haha pinagbigyan ko nalang kc she don't have a daughter. She only had a son. Kea ayun hehe..=p Masaya talaga kasama c mam. Mavaet pati kc lagi ako late sa kanya az in almost everyday but still pinagbibigyan nia ko. O san ka pah db? Of all of my teachers this 3rd year, She's definitely my fave..=)

I've also updated my friendster profile. I'm addicted into editing my profile. I really love doing Htmls and stuffs but i'm not a pro. Marami pa ko dapat matutunan when it comes to website making and stuffs like that. Kahapon, I recieved a testimonial from edel. thanks to her. Hayun..

Okay that's it for now. Muah!..<3

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
confessed this at 6:52 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
*The Drama Queen*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com ruzzell.16.
senior high. mnhs. gemini.
internet addict. txt freak.
chatfreak. musically-inclined.
introvert. loner. perfectionist.
wacky. insane. brat. dreamer.
moody. simple. real.

*My Profiles*

Friendster
Myspace

*My Mood*

*Likes*

surfin'd net.
chatting.
texting.
listen to music.
blogging.
read.
watch Tv.
sleep.
eat.
etc.

*Contacts*

YM: zhanmire09
email:
zhanmire09@yahoo.com

*My Past Confessions*

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006

*Shout Outs*

Wanna say something?
Put 'em here!
Just no vulgarities pls!
and oh,
pls do put ur real name.=)

*Links*

Friendster
Myspace
Teen Talk
MeanGurl Graphics
Blogskins
Encarta
THIS RawKS!
brain count
Hale Yahoogroup
Mymp
Muntinlupeno
Lyrics
Pimpwebpage

*Thanks To:*

Xylerrific World
Skins.be
Haloscan
Cbox
Queen-Bees-Palace
Blogger



html hit counter code
html hit counter